This half-day workshop (9:30am - 12:30pm) will guide you through the process of creating better content to speak to your target audiences needs, creating more engaging content, use personal branding to make stronger connections with your audience and how to make the whole process super efficient.
2022 sell out event! Reserve your space now!
We'll also look at latest content marketing trends so you are bang up to date with what resonates in 2023 and beyond.
The workshop will cover:
- The benefits of content marketing as an approach
- Different formats of content marketing and which to choose to meet your business objectives
- Devising content themes so you’re never short of ideas and always have something you can create
- The realistic efforts you need to make to create a brilliant personal brand that can benefit your business
- Demonstration of practical ways to get more content from less
You’ll improve your knowledge, have new found efficiencies in content creation and have fun!
- Paul Ince
- Christine Gritmon
Christine Gritmon is a personal brand specialist from New York, whose AdWeek network podcast is a big success. Experienced content marketing consultant Paul Ince from LikeMind Media leads this actionable and practical workshop so attendees leave with a content marketing plan and new skills to create better content for their business or organisation.
- 09:30 - Welcome
- 09:45 - Paul Ince: Generating more content for your business with just a few ideas
- 10:30 - Break and networking
- 10:50 - Christine Gritmon: Don’t Be A Best-Kept Secret!: Sharing Your Expertise
- 11:35 - Latest content trends - the essentials you need to know
- 11:50 - Practical ways to create better content
- 12:15 - Close and more networking