Join us for an exciting day of innovation, collaboration and inspiration at the Brewing Innovative Ideas Roadshow: Blaby District. De Montfort University, University of Leicester and Loughborough University, in partnership with Blaby District Council, are coming to your neighbourhood to connect with local businesses and organisations.
This event is your chance to explore collaborative innovation opportunities, including grant funding, from and through our three universities. Discover how Innovate-UK grant-funded Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs)* can grow your business. Our partnership adds a unique dimension to this event, allowing us to take this show on the road and meet you where you are.
Who should attend?
The event is open to all businesses in Leicestershire and the surrounding areas, whether you’ve previously engaged with academic institutions or not. If you’re looking to tap into the expertise and resources right on your doorstep, this roadshow is for you.
The Brewing Innovative Ideas Roadshow: Blaby District will be structured as an engaging roadshow exhibition. You can participate in person or join us online via video streaming. Here’s what you can expect:
- 9:30 AM: Registration and refreshments
- 10:00 AM: Welcoming remarks from the three universities and Blaby District Council
- Throughout the Day (9:30 AM – 2:30 PM) Drop-in opportunities for informal conversations
- over coffee and cake
Representatives from the universities, Blaby District Council, and business support organisations will
be on-site to facilitate meaningful discussions.
What you can gain.
- Discover collaborative opportunities with the three universities, and tap into the resources and expertise that can drive business growth.
- Learn about grant funding possibilities, including Innovate-UK KTPs
- Network with fellow businesses and potential partners
*A KTP is a collaborative project that connects your business with a university and a skilled graduate.
KTPs are part funded by Innovate UK, and are designed to facilities the transfer of knowledge, expertise and technology from academia to businesses.